Migratory Music at the Kalamazoo Nature Center
Sunday, September 13Sun, Sep 13 at 3:00 pm ET
Kalamazoo Nature Center
Experience the Kalamazoo Nature Center with live music from local artists! We’re bringing back some Festival favorites, and they will be stationed around the Nature Center arboretum area (with plenty of distance between them):
- Carolyn Koebel – Percussionist
- Samuel Nalangira – World musician, percussionist, and dancer
- Hazeltree – Celtic and Americana songs on traditional acoustic instruments
- Sidney Ellis II – Djembe/African song and storytelling
- Norse Code – David and Karin Code sharing Scandinavian traditional folk music
- Bahar Ensemble – Traditional Middle Eastern music
This event is FREE, and music will be playing from 3-5 PM… feel free to come anytime!
COVID-19 Protocols in Place
In order to comply with the State of Michigan guidelines, we’ll be enforcing social distancing – there’s a lot of room to spread out at the Nature Center arboretum area – and masks will be required.
In case of rain, the event will move to September 20 at the same times.