Presented by the Michigan Festival of Sacred Music, the Connecting Chords Music Festival will return in October 2020, and we’re excited to offer a sponsorship and/or advertising opportunity with this annual event.
The Festival is planned around the common convictions and threads that draw our community together: the importance of cultural traditions, human dignity, and the increased understanding of various faith traditions. Our 2019 Festival had over 17 free and ticketed events, drawing over 4,000 attendees; 2020 Festival details will be posted when they become available.
All sponsorships for the 2020 Connecting Chords Music Festival include:
- Your business listed in our program book
- Your logo on the sponsor page of our program book
- Your logo/business name listed on our Festival website (linked to your website)
Platinum Sponsor – $5,000
- Premium full-page ad on back cover or center of the Festival program book
- Receive a packet of 10 tickets good for any Festival event
Gold Sponsor – $2,500
- Full-page ad on inside front cover or back cover of the Festival program book
- Receive a packet of 8 tickets good for any Festival event
Silver Sponsor – $1,000
- Full-page ad in the Festival program book
- Receive a packet of 6 tickets good for any Festival event
Bronze Sponsor – $500
- Half-page ad in the Festival program book
- Receive a packet of 4 tickets good for any Festival event
Supporter – $250
- Quarter-page ad in the Festival program book
- Receive a packet of 2 tickets good for any Festival event
Friend – $100
- Your business listed as a Friend of the Festival in the program book
If you wish to sponsor a particular event at the Bronze level or higher, we can increase the sponsor benefits to include your logo next to that event on our website and in the program book.
For More Information
If you would like to support our organization or if you have any questions, please contact us at 269-382-2910 or email@example.com.
Join us in celebrating the music that connects us, reaching diverse constituents in our community, hearing many different songs, and appreciating how they fit together to create a larger harmony.
Thank you so much for your past and future support!